Dry humate soil amendment, guaranteed humic acid content 70% (35% CDFA)
Benefits of using BioSci Humates are numerous:
- Improve soil quality for improved crop yield and uniformity
- Provide a rich food source for beneficial soil microorganisms
- Make nutrients more bioavailable and increase nutrient uptake
- Increase soil water holding capacity and filtration
- Improve soil aeration, tilth, and workability
- Maximize root and shoot growth for increased vitality and vigor
Humic and fulvic substances are the major organic components of humates, a soft, brownish, coal-like material. Humates are highly compressed, natural organic humus formed by the biological breakdown of plant life over millions of years. Our humic acid products are derived from a humates called leonardite ore, a material created by decayed ancient rain forests from the cretaceous period, 75 million years ago.
Humates are used extensively as a natural soil amendment, especially in soils that have been farmed for a long time and have become depleted. The addition of humates providing a carbon rich source of soil organic matter can help improve soil and crop production. Our humate components are readily available for plant use due to an intricate process that includes organic complexing and increased microbial activity.
Available in 50 lb. bags or 1-ton super sacks. Minimum order is 1 ton.
For pricing and more information contact John Olivas (877) 424-6724 or email@example.com